Unsuitable (Talnivarr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unsuitable (Talnivarr)

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 fire mage Bossn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bossn

70 fire mage Bossn Empty
PostSubject: 70 fire mage Bossn   70 fire mage Bossn EmptyMon 6 Oct - 17:25:31

Char Name: Bossn

Class:Undead Mage
Talent build: 2/47/12
Professions: Herb/tailoring
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Bossn

Personal info:Hey my name is Kristoffer and i am soon 18 years old. I like playing wow and hanging out with friends. On Weekdays i go to school we i come home i do my Homeworks then i go to the computer and logging on to world of warcraft. =)

I am a mage that know what he is doing i can push the dps till max and i always got pots,buffs etc in my bag. And im always willing to help someone in party or grinding or something. =) I got 1100 spelldmg and 32% crit 160 hitraiting:)
I Can raid most of the days i dont can i will tell you =) My previous guild was Offspecc and i left em because they were to unserious about the raiding and i want to have funn with you guys and we are gonna make some really fun progress in those instance we are doing atm =) Btw i have played with Unholypriest for a time ago i think he remember me. =) we had some fun laughs about its Goood Its Guuut =)

Instance progress; Pre tbc ; I have done ZG,AQ,AQ40,MC,Bwl TBC: Kara,Gruul,ZA, Maggy,Tk/SSC all full run and some bosses in MH /BT =)

Laughing Laughing Greeting your Bossn Laughing Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down

70 fire mage Bossn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unsuitable (Talnivarr) :: Recruitment-
Jump to: