Unsuitable (Talnivarr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unsuitable (Talnivarr)

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Rogue [declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puna

Application - Rogue [declined] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rogue [declined]   Application - Rogue [declined] EmptyTue 30 Sep - 19:24:35

Char Name: Puna

Class: Priest
Talent build: 20 / 41 / 0 (Combat swords)
Professions: Enchanting, Leatherworking
Armory link:

Personal info: Male, 24 years old.

I play as much as I can and as often there are raids going Smile I work evenings and nights some days of the week but I can raid very frequently.

Previous raiding guilds I have been in are State of the Art (Pre-TBC), Distortion, Awakening, The Misfits and Offspecc.

I want to join Unsuitable since you guys seem as eager as I am to raid T6-content and beyond Smile
I have some more +hit gear that I can equip if needed but atm with Spicy hot Talbuk I get 310 HR which I think is a good balance with the rest of my gear atm.

Raid on :>
Puna
Back to top Go down
arntarne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue [declined]   Application - Rogue [declined] EmptyWed 1 Oct - 22:53:03

class: priest? ^^

anyway we are full on rogues atm so we can take you.

but thanks for your interest in our guild
Back to top Go down
DD

PostSubject: Wrong - Rogue [declined]   Application - Rogue [declined] EmptyThu 2 Oct - 18:06:00

best Rogue on Talnivarr.... gogo Puna

you declined the best Rogue, invite he 2 a raid and you see....
Back to top Go down
Wumpen
Guild Members
Guild Members

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue [declined]   Application - Rogue [declined] EmptyThu 2 Oct - 19:39:50

Lol Puna must have been drunk when applying, But if we ever need a backstabbing char that needs to be nerfed I would vote for Puna just out of pure experince playing with him.
Back to top Go down
darkblaze
Guild Members
Guild Members

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue [declined]   Application - Rogue [declined] EmptySun 5 Oct - 13:43:58

Though shouldnt be saying stuff about rogue, out of experience we dont want backstabbing rogues for raids Smile. Rogue should be a sinister striker Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue [declined]   Application - Rogue [declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Rogue [declined]
Page 1 of 1